The Company develops the new HJCM-1250 stuffing machine based on technology introduction from Taiwan and South Korean. Its filling efficiency is several 15-20 times quicker than it of handmade and it is available for long fiber and short fiber, 0.7D-15D cotton, PP cotton, scrap materials, plastic granules and foam granules, buckwheat, etc., which makes rag dolls, sofa, cushions and bedding appliances more fluey, softer, more flexible and more comfortable.
The Company also make customized production according to the requirements of customers, e.g. the foam granule machine, which utilize the principle of air flush and sucking to allow two discharging ports to fill foam granules into ETS, and the third suction port to suck foam granules from the ETS, and inspect whether the toy is complete and there is any air leakage. The ports are provided with complete functions to satisfy customers’ requirements.
With customer services as the center, the Company also chooses coating colors for machine baking finish as per preferences of the customers.
2. Main Parameters
1) Host Dimension: 1550*1200*2050mm
2) Power of the motor: 1.5kw
3) Rotary speed: 80 r
4) Rated voltage 380V (Chinese Mainland only): 380V
5) Pressure of air filling: 0.6Mpa–0.7Mpa
6) Consumption of air: 1m3/min
7) Cotton output (single): 1.5kg/min-3kg/min
8) No. of discharge port: 2
3. Requirements for the installation and commissioning
1) Place and level the machine on a flat, well-ventilated and dry area, suitable for operation.
2) Install all the parts of secondary gas line. (1) Connect from the outlet of pump with the high-pressurewater pipe; (2) relief valve; (3) Air valve pedal switch; (4) Enter into the cotton puffing nozzle of the main machine. For the details, please see the gas line installation diagram.
3) Use the Teflon tape to fasten all the connections.
4) Select and installing the cotton discharge port according to the size of the toys, pay attention to put the outlet downwards.
5) Switch on 380V power source after completing the installation, and conduct the operation in conformity with the indicated direction. In addition, the shell of the machine must be reliably grounded.
6) In case of any abnormality arising during machine inspection when the machine is running, such as abnormal air leakage, cut off the power source and clear the fault before conducting the trial run.
7) Pump commissioning. Refer to the instructions of the pump.
8) Specifications of Cotton Discharge Port